Unleash the Hidden Power of Your Engine
Get Up to 40% More HP
Not Void Vehicle's Warranty!!
Enjoy Greater Torque
Get Better Gas Mileage
- ChipWerke settings change according to each individual vehicle: diesel, gasoline, supercharged, turbo, transmission (automatic or manual), and your neighborhood fuel quality, etc. They all affect programming (Map) therefore dial settings.
- Dial 1 (Power): it raises the map on program, so you will get more boost or fuel pressure depending on your connections.
- Dial 2 (Rpm): it determines when the chip tuning programs end (for example: When sensor voltages reach 1.2v to 5v, depending on settings, it will not add any more power. In another words, it will determine your power band on RPM. You can carry power between 1500 rpm to 8000 rpm according to vehicles.
- Dial 2 is not always active (determined by program; for example: Audi 3.0 TFSI car’s program does not activate dial 2, so turning dial 2 will not affect anything)
- On each dial, 8 is the beginning (minimum), 7 is the end (maximum), but it does not mean that you can turn up your settings all the way up to 7. ChipWerke does not bypass your vehicle’s security parameters. If you turn up the dial more than Factory Settings, you may get CEL (check engine light) and limited power because of vehicle’s ECU security parameters. That means ChipWerke cannot damage your engine so you are safe.